To the main content
:::

History

Our office is situated at No. 138, Dajie Rd., Qingshui Dist., Taichung City 436, Taiwan (R.O.C.). We oversee three administrative districts: Chin Shui, Sha Lu, and Wu Chi. Established on 9 February 1953, our office was separated from the Ta Chia Land Office of Taichung County. Initially, we rented office space at 141, Jhong Shan Road, Chin Shui Village, Chin Shui Town, from the Chin Shui Township Farmer's Association. However, as our workload increased, the original office became inadequate.

In 1978, we obtained approval to construct a new office on provincial-owned land at our current location. We relocated to the new office on 14 November of the same year. Initially, our office had only 18 staff members, but by 1975, the employee count had risen to 38. Presently, we employ a total of 79 individuals.

 

2024/06/07 10:00 AM